Every January we plan the programs for the coming year. We solicit ideas from our members, vote to determine the programs that will be given, and ask for teams to lead each effort.
- OWL meetings in 2019 included…
- Kitchen Herbalism: Herbs and Teas as Part of Your Health Program
- Advocating for Important Legislation Issues Affecting Older Women in 2019
- Community Housing in San Francisco: What are the Options?
- Immigration: What’s Going on Now? What’s on the Horizon?
- Aging and the Brain: A Conversation on Dementia with a Master Clinician
- Embrace Aging & Reject Ageism: Stretch Body Mind and Spirit
- The Planet We Are Leaving Our Grandchildren
- Docent Led Tour at the Museum of African Diaspora
- Be An Informed Voter!
- Clearing Out Our Clutter
- Clean Air: The Environmental Crisis Brought Home
- Age On! Exploring Aging Resources with The Institute On Aging
- Ballot Round-Up for November 2018 Elections
- Dreaming of a More Livable Sf?
- Coming Together: Broadening Our Base: Learn About What Other Organizations Are Doing in These Unsettling Times!
- Stand Together and Take Action: Medicare and Medical Are Under Attack…
- And Social Security Is Next!
- Women’s Health: Learn of All the Many Services for Women from Planned Parenthood
- The Immigration Debate: What Is True? What Is False? What Is Mixed?
- Summer Of Love: Garden Party
- What Does Climate Change Mean for You and Your Health?
- Reframing Aging: Confronting and Transforming Society’s Current Images, Biases and Prejudices
- Why Bother Making Friends? Let’s Talk About the Importance of Relationships In Our Lives!
- Proposition 13: Make It Fair!
- Visit The Tenderloin
- Empowered Elder Workshop
- Women And Money
- Ballot Round-Up for November 2016 Elections
- Considering End of Life Wishes
- Fracking and Water: The Environmental Impact on Our Lives and What to Do About It
- Muslim Women in Today’s World
- How Can We Grow Old and Stay In San Francisco?
- What’s The Latest on Medicare and Social Security?
- Legacy Film Festival on Aging Preview
- Ballot Round-Up for November 2015 Elections
- Pedestrian Safety and You